Friday, September 26, 2008

My classes timetable for OCTOBER 2008




OMG,
Classes will be starting soon!!
I'm so happy that i finaly can start going back to Collage.

this term, i start with a challage...

1) classes will be on weekdays!! that means i will miss work for at least half day coz classes are from 10am - 1pm. with the problems comes a solutions, i am bless to have a boss that told me " just go take the class" she really want to push me to strive, and i am really appreciate it very much. you will not find much bosses like this in the world, so i am very very lucky.

2) I will have 3 classes, and all three are going to have the MCQ on the same week. and the challage is, its during Dec camp week.... OMG!!!
I will need to talk to Kenny after Raya. Must find a way, wish me luck guys!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments: