Thursday, September 25, 2008

what I want to get!!!!

1st up,
my bike. i plan to get an Kawasaki ZZR250 and pimp it up into a 2007 ZZR600.
I mean this kind of bike is really old, but a very good touring bike. The looks, it must change and i think the 2 exhaust can look a bit more sexy "i like two exhaust ".







change this to this











that's what a ZZR should look like..... yummy!!


and not forgetting,


2nd LENOVO S10.
this here is a beautiful 10" Net book that is super slick and has a good performance that goes well for a lady, well my lady "Ya'tze".
It comes in Red, White, Pink and Black but i cant seem to find it in KL now.
the price is set at around RM1699 so it is a good bargain.


Then the 3rd this is a Camera. you must have notice that some of the pictures on this blog is not really super nice like the ones on Noel and Chee Muns blogs. its because I'm using mostly my Handphone build in camera to snap pictures. I'm not saying that the Nokia N73 camera is bad, but its limited.
Coming soon will be my CANON 1000D, "intro form my Friend CHEE MUN" my Camera SIFU!!!
Its going to cost me RM1999, this is not cheap if your use to taking photos with a camera that is only below RM800. Anyways, like some Chinese proverb says, (for things to come in, something must go out) i think that's how you say it.hehehehe. so for better pictures your need a better camera, well {lens}.


and Finally,
this HELMET!!!!
its a Italian brand and it has a name, "Caberg rhyno".
i wonder where the horns whet??? hehehe.

No comments: