Monday, October 6, 2008

MY NEW Camera " Olympus E-510"

Lady's and Gentleman.
Boys and Girls.

This is my new CAMERA, introducing the Olympus E-510 DSLR!!!!!

That's RIGHT!!!
And i took many interesting pictures and its very very nice "if you compare with the NOKIA N73" and i feel like a pro, (yeah right).

There is some much to learn about taking photos and i will need to learn by experience and also by the guides of some pro's that i know, that means MR Chee Mun and Noel... hahahahhaaa.

the need to learn is really very important coz, yesterday something happened that really make me stop and say " OMG" NOOooooooo!!!!
I was transferring all 1.2G of Photos into my laptop so i can send some of them to my friends in POE last weekend. right after it loaded, i close the file and deleted the pictures in my camera so i free more space. BUT! i discovered that the pictures were not saved in my laptop and that means it is all lost. i opened the recycle bin and there were nothing.........
this comes to show that we must check things trough and make sure its really done.

NEVER MIND, this is a learning experience.
I still enjoy taking photos.

No comments: