Thursday, September 25, 2008

Office is empty

Today everyone in the AKLTG MY office is not in KL!! Except me... : (

I am supposed to be happy that I get to have the hold office to myself but....

i think the office will be more alive with Min Jin, Carol, BOSS (Queenie) and even Carlson (our new Marketing Ext). they make coming to office so much more nicer, i also think its because of the chemestry we may have. what kind you may ask? well we all love food here, i mean if givent the chance, we will have a food buffey in the office everyday.

But guess what, I still have I’m Ai here, YEAH!!!!

So i will not have a lonely lunch.

I miss Ya’tze, she's now on her way to Ipoh from Penang. She was in Penang since last Sunday.It was a long week, but its soon coming to an end, coz she will be back in KL on Saturday!!!!!! And we can finaly give super bear hugs (kids do not T’R’Y this at home). I miss her, i miss her alot.

Baby, when you see this,


I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: