Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updates from My Birthday.

Part two, of my Birthday experience...

From the Airport in Penang, i got myself into a Airport Limo that cost (RM38).
It was a 30min trip to YMCA, WOW, the driver has some funny ideas about Indian & Chinese... and his sharing this with me... ( I'm part of both!!! ) haha.

I got to the class, and SLP was Awesome!!!
here is why,
- Parents was kind to share details on how we can make the programme better.
- the Students keep participating, with super high-level energy (Even after a long day at School)
- The fact that the class has 10yrs old - 17yrs people, they still mix around.
- Some traveled from Kedah all the way to class.

After class, they gave me a surprise.. what was it, A CAKE!!!!!
OMG! Thanks too Maryam and her Family, they bake a cake in their own bakery just for me...
Super BIG, and that was good, coz we share with all the parents and the class.

Thanks everyone.



After that, i have the chance to lepak with my good friends, Chetty and Side Burn..
it was fun fill time. =)
Dim Sum in the morning




This shop very CUTE, Baby's all around. (lucky they did not sell baby's)


Finally, I found the Nutmeg Oil for dad and mom.

This is the plan I'm going home with. (FIREFLY)

No comments: