Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Last night was totally awesome, WHY?
We had the chance to celebrate a double Bday at home.
Its been some time, since i saw dad in a playful mood like yesterday night.

This morning, me and Soya open our eyes at 5am. got ready and made our way to KL Central.
I was suppose to get on the 6am coach to LCCT, but there were non at sight. so i waited, and waited till it was 6.45am then the coach decides to move.... HOW CAN!!!!

I got to LCCT at 7.40am, run al the way to AIRASIA counter and they inform " sorry sir, the other passages are already boarded and i cannot give you a boarding pass" that means ( your late and you lost your ticket) OMG!!!!
I did my best to stay cool, i ask for the next plan to Penang, they then tell me, " sir the next plane to Penang is 11.30am ..."

"OK i will take it!" that's with a very happy tone of voice.....

"but sir, that flight is canceled, the next one you can get is the 1.40pm , you will be at Penang at 2.30pm" what the hell!!! they Potong STIM only ....

What to do, E+R=O, take it lor , Pay RM198 for the ticket and now i have to wait at the airport all alone till noon.

well, the harder you get some things in life, the more enjoyable it will be.

Oh, one more thing, as i was enjoying coffee @ Coffee bean, one guy ask if he can borrow my Laptop to make a online booking for his flight back to Surabaya. his story was almost similar to me but he traveled from China to KL then to Indonesia, but he book the wrong flight ..

and it help him.... I helped a guy in need!!!
COOL!!!!

3 comments:

MARIA said...

this is hilarious. :P

Webby said...

hehe, well if you read it after 2days.. it is very funny. =)

spunkz said...

I get what you mean. You were awesome hun. hugs