Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ones upon a bike..

After so many months, i finally get to ride my ZZR250.
the joy of riding the bike for that 1st time after fixing a large number of stuff really feels like getting a Puppy for Xmas day.

so happy that when i took to Port Dickson, the sound was so sexy, (above 8000RPM).

it work fine all the way. I don't even know i was traveling above 100km/h on it.

The next day, when we were traveling back to KL, at some point, i was at 120-140km/h.. WOW!!
but it did not last long...... after i pass KLIA, there was a odd sound at the engine. then all hell broke lose =( i barely made it to TTDI and i had to leave the bike at BHP station as it does not one to move. had to call for help, (thanks Queenie, joey & Carmen).

That Night, i tot i could bring her back to Klang, but it stop halfway. I have to ask Baby, to come and pick-me up (thank you BABY!!!) she drove at 140km/h just to save me.

Now when i got it back to SIFU SHAM.... he believes that the Crankshalf is broken... and that can be a RM2000 - 4000 damage. OMG!!!!!

well, looking for options to what i can do.

here is what my bike use to wound like, note that this not my bike, but the same model and sounds the same.



No comments: