Monday, April 6, 2009

Competition (do or not to do)??? that is the question.

I Plan to organize a open competition to everyone.
Well, what kind of competition I'm talking about???

over the last few Camps, i notice a large number of people with incredible creativity and talented in drawing Whole Brain Note's. I want to hold a competition for the best WBN, for a Chapter in a book.

what do are your tots of it?
I will prepare a scan copy of a chapter, and by using PACOOK, (Picture, Association, Colour, Overview, Outstanding, and Key words) anyone can DRAW a WBN that contains all the details of that Chapter on paper. (maybe using A4 / drawing paper)

I must also prepare a Prize, and this will a continue process. meaning its going to be 1 every month or so.....

Well, what do you think?

2 comments:

Aaron Foo Chee Mun said...

Just do it. Everything will fall in place once it starts ;)

Webby said...

you know what, i think your right!!!
LET DO IT!!!