Wednesday, November 5, 2008

todays super Heros!!!

after visiting father from the hospital, prayer in the temple and after a very long day in the office... I kind of feel that life kind of lost its value "no fun"..

But when i almost hit the ground or rock bottom, here comes SUPER HEROES of today to save the day!!!

In red, Jef Chong AKA" MyFM guy" , Chet Leng "Small eye Cat girl" and my LOVE Khoo Ya'Tze "SOYA".
Chong and chet leng came over and we had a very long chat at home, then after chong got his short "wet" nap, we when up to Look out point. its near bukit belacan.
The 3 of them really help me re-energize my social emotion " does that make sense???" well i know it made me feel great.
I love you guys, thanks alot!!!


And too the readers , thank you for reading. =)

5 comments:

spunkz said...

i love ya too, pumpkin... hee hee. glad u were happy..

Aaron Foo Chee Mun said...

eyh! How do you guys get to the look out point! I pun nak pergi!

mil0chel said...

awww.. so schweett...

Webby said...

(Ya'TZe)I love you too SOYA!!!

(Chee Mun) if you want, i will take you there. but you must promise to teach me how to take better pictures ok, and (I pray for Spot to recover soon)

Webby said...

(Ya'TZe)I love you too SOYA!!!

(Chee Mun) if you want, i will take you there. but you must promise to teach me how to take better pictures ok, and (I pray for Spot to recover soon)