Monday, November 3, 2008

My ZZR 250

Its time to change my post to something abit up-beat..

Guess what guys?
I got my new KAWASAKI !!!!

but now its in the shops coz the timing chain is lose and there are some parts in the bike that needs to be fix. here are the pictures of my new wife "Ya Tze calles it my 4Th wife". hehe =)

This is my Kawasaki ZZR250, here we her without her fairings (she is naked) hehe.

Here we have the "Butt" of the bike. this one has a single ezxos with a nice sound. vroommm!!

Here we taken off the tank and it looks small.... tingal tulang saje
I guess its getting ready for Halloween

OMG, his an alien!!!! Not really, here we have the bikes coolant being drain out.. (green with Kawasaki)

This is the black oil ( not cooking oil ), its black because of the carbon from the engine.

This is the engine, the heart of the bike. the head of the engine is already taken off so that you see in the inside of the bikes heart.. ( Look into my heart) the song.

This is where the timing chain is located, that is one of the problem now ( timing chain lose and makes loads of noise)

Now here is what made the timing chain lose, there was a broken part that the last owner fix, but was not done properly, so that will need to be re-build....

So now, must wait for the parts and hope by this week i can get it back...
at least can go jalan-jalan on it. even if its to the office and to the hospital...

I will keep smiling =)
Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments: