Monday, April 19, 2010

future plans for My CORDIA



Today we have pictures!!!
 tones and tones of pictures.

Now after spending RM2++ at Panjang show (car workshop) for this like;
1) back wheel bearing
2) Service (change engine oil)
3) wipers (front and back)

The car does run better and the cacat extra exozz sound from the back is now gone!!!

Then a visit to Chat Auto (another workshop) we did some more stuff;
1) change all four absorbers (improve suspensions)
2) change all the belts in the engine
3) added clutch oil

The ride does well much better now, tentulah! it cost me RM9++ liow eh!!!

Still, if I load parents(both mom and dad) and kak siti, the car will suffer, OMG. the car is for 2 people only lor.

anyways, next time i send the car to Chat will be for ;
1) steering bar
2) back axel
3) engine mounting
4) strut cover
this stuff will cost me somewhere about RM900 - 1k plus... =P


well, at least I know what I’m getting, New parts and its parts that are aftermarket too...

OK, now for the outside.

I have plans,
and I have choices ,  to keep it simple or make big changes.... not sure what to do yet.

well, let me show you what I mean.

 this above are the original pictures of my current car, CORDIA.


And this is a sketch version cool right. and from this i added possible design onto the existing cars.
and below you will see possible options for the cars.
the simple yet sporty look
 More body kits and a more modern car,

the side sketch version 
simple and still sporty
big bumper with skyline backlights.



finaly i have the front end
the front sketch version
 simple sporty front.
sporty and big!!!


Well, there you have it. drawings of the possible looks for my Cordia.
now it’s to keep it simple or make a drastic make-over.

Keeping it simple will be cheaper and will be able to keep the original sporty look.
but at this time we are also able to upgrade it to a more modern look.
 


1 comment:

Leisa Dreps said...

I think you should paint your car red and have the windows tinted so it'll look sporty. You can also make your car more gorgeous by replacing your stock rims with edgier ones.