Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Order NOW!!

Guys, We are going to be printing this shirt for ONLY the COACHING FAMILY!!
THATS YOU!!



I was able to get a good deal from them after checking the materials and all.

you will now get to own this shirt for a below cost price of RM15.00 ONLY!

That’s right RM15.00 per shirt !!

just order NOW! because you have very limited time till end of Oct (last day 31 Oct 2009)

please let me know if your keen, and the size you also
XXL   (big Bryan),
L        (me “webby"),
M       (a bit smaller then me)

Just E-mail me your order
Name:
Contact:
Size: ( XXL , L , M )
quantity:

send it to websterku@yahoo.com.my


How to pass to you??? well if your coming to TTDI , just collect but if not give me an address to mail for you. Just pay for the mailing cost lor.

Order NOW!!

BY the way, if your into AAR (All American Rejects) you can get their t-shirts at AwesomeTshirt

No comments: